PADI Emergency First Response Instructor
Emergency First Response Instructor
CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines and you can offer courses to anyone. The great thing about EFR courses is they make learning easy by providing a comfortable environment to practice emergency care skills. Your students finish the course feeling confident with their new skills and ready to help someone in need.
Your role as an EFR Instructor is to be a coach that creates a positive learning environment. Along with learning how to structure and organize EFR courses, you practice:
- Presenting course content.
- Encouraging self-discovery in students.
- Evaluating student understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice.
- Managing effective scenario-based learning experiences.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Emergency First Response Primary & Secondary Care training within the past 24 months